1 Pound strawberries, diced
1 Pound pineapple, diced
2 Mangos, diced
12 ounces blueberries
12 ounces cherries, halved
4 kiwis, diced
1 Cup peaches, diced
2 Bananas, diced
¼ Cup honey
2 Teaspoons lemon zest
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large bowl toss together strawberries, pineapple, mango, blueberries, cherries, kiwis, peaches, and banana.
- In a small bowl whisk together honey, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Pour honey mixture over fruit when ready to serve.
12 slices of bacon
3 large tomatoes, seeded and sliced
1 9-inch deep dish pastry shell, baked
8 green onions, chopped
1-1/2 C. Cheddar cheese, extra sharp, grated
1-1/2 C. mayonnaise
- Fry bacon; drain and crumble into small bits.
- Arrange tomato slices in pastry shell. Place chopped onions and bacon bits on top.
- In a small bowl, mix cheese and mayo. Add this topping to your pastry shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Serve hot and as a side dish for beef, pork, or chicken.